JOIN IRO MEMBERS AND GUESTS FROM ACROSS THE INDUSTRY AT THIS YEAR’S MEMBERS’ LUNCH IN LONDON.
The Institution of Railway Operators (IRO) is delighted that this year’s Guest Speaker will be the Secretary of State for Transport.
The event will be held on Wednesday 21st June 2017 in the Grand Hall at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms and offer members and guests the opportunity to hear an enlightening speech about the industry. Guests will also enjoy a glass of Prosecco on arrival and a bespoke three course lunch.
Our Members’ Lunch is an exclusive benefit of membership for our members. The event is part of our ongoing commitment to provide members with valuable networking opportunities and aims to promote collaboration across the industry.
• 12:00: Pre-lunch drinks in the Balmoral Suite
• 13:00: Welcome speech from Alex Hynes, IRO Chair and Managing Director, ScotRail Alliance
• 13:15: Speech from Guest Speaker
• 13:45: Lunch
• 16:00: Event closes
• £130 per person (including VAT)
• Tables of 10 are available at £1300 (including VAT)
To book please email email@example.com or call 03333 440523