Entries to nominate people in the rail industry who go the extra mile and make a real difference are now open for RBF’s Heart of Gold Awards.
Previous winners in the scheme, which is now in its sixth year have been nominated for work including supporting communities, looking after colleagues and saving lives. Winners will receive a personalised award presented by the charity’s President Pete Waterman OBE.
There are five awards categories:
• Rising Star Award – Sponsored by Furrer + Frey
• Lifetime Achievement Award – Sponsored by Railpen
• Rail Hero Award – Sponsored by Freightliner
• Wellbeing Champion Award – Sponsored by Health Shield
• Team Award – Sponsored by Amaro
Nominations can be submitted via the RBF’s website, and the deadline is 24 September. Award sponsors will assemble the shortlists in October, with voting going live and the winners being announced in November.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org